That said, more cameras and higher megapixel counts do not give you the full picture (pun also intended). The 48MP images never looked sharper than 12MP iPhone shots, even when cropped in. Taking photos with the full 48MP was also a slow experience which required switching to a different mode as well as taking longer to actually capture the image.
The new Black Shark 4 is a 5G gaming smartphone from the company that was launched in April 2022 with a “Break Through The Limits” tagline. It runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G SoC and an Adreno 650 mobile GPU. Adding to its powerful chipset is the 6GB, 8GB to 12GB LPDDR5 (2750 Mhz) RAM along with 128GB to 256GB UFS 3.1 ROM.
These problems are most common on almost every smartphone out there. But you don’t have to worry if you are facing any problem on your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 smartphone, then I am sure today in this guide you will definitely get your solution. You can also watch video reviews, leave a review of your own, take a look at the prices and buy the device of your choosing. Charge the phone to at least 50% so that the flashing process will not be interrupted by low battery. Interrupting the firmware installation means bricking your phone. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 USB Driver allows you to connect your Xiaomi Smartphone to the Windows Computer without installing the Xiaomi PC Suite Application.
- Heating beyond the safe temperatures can kill the processor, and the battery can explode.
- Starting from call notifications, floating windows, graphics settings, and the Ludicrous Mode that pushes the Black Shark 4 Pro to its limits.
- Check out the Black Shark website (opens in new tab) for accessories, including a cooling fan, earphones, and more gaming triggers.
- But, given the delay with the Black Shark 4 Pro, it’ll be a while before that graces UK shores (if ever).
You can copy and return files, install and uninstall applications, execute shell commands, and solve multiple problems. A firmware flash file is a type of software that is used to update or reinstall it on a XiaomiBlack Shark 4. This is low-level software that controls the device’s basic functions, such as its buttons, display, and connectivity. If you are facing any software error on your device or any other application issue, it means your phone needs to flash.
- This is often done to address bugs, improve performance, or add new features to the device.
- Our goal is to deliver the most accurate information and the most knowledgeable advice possible in order to help you make smarter buying decisions on tech gear and a wide array of products and services.
- Unsurprisingly, the iPhone SE’s A15 Bionic demolished this with 4,482, but as for this gaming phone’s real competition, the RedMagic 6R hit a multi-core score of 3,652 and matched the average FPS.
- After comparing the specifications data above, we can conclude that Sony Xperia Pro-I has a very similar overall performance to Black Shark 4 Pro, based on the final score data.
- The higher the score, the faster and smoother the processing will be for the user’s needs.
Despite its “gaming focus” the Black Shark 4 is just the latest example of why. The phone offers an incredible value, along with solid cameras, near-flagship specs, and support for 120W fast charging. firmware And that’s not even including the 144Hz AMOLED panel that is flat and looks fantastic.